Assistant Store Manager
- Reviewing staff job results and learning needs with retail store manager; developing and implementing new product training.
- Evaluates competition by visiting competing stores; gathering information such as style, quality, and prices of competitive merchandise.
- Promotes sales by demonstrating merchandise and products to customers.
- Helps customers by providing information; answering questions; obtaining merchandise requested; completing payment transactions; preparing merchandise for delivery.
- Prepares sales and customer relations reports by analyzing and categorizing sales information; identifying and investigating customer complaints and service suggestions.