Senior Assistant Manager
Competencies included in position include
Modeling the Way, motivation, team building, coaching, training, customer committment, execution, verbal and written communication, merchandising, delegation, time management, prioritizing, recruiting
- Identify and respond promptly to Customers needs.
- Ensure a consistent and fulfilling Customer experience.
- Establish and maintain relationships with Customers to increase sales growth and repeat business through credit card, email and designer program.
- Create schedules that meet customer traffic needs.
- Assist in Hiring, Train and the Developing a strong store team to provide an inviting, enjoyable, and fulfilling shopping experience to all Customers.
- Hold self and others accountable to maintaining all Kirkland’s policies and procedures.
- Manage employee performance by providing consistent and timely performance feedback to the team in partnership with the Store Manager.
- Help resolve conflict for both employees and customers.
- Recognize and celebrate performance.
- Promote a fun, caring, safe, and productive work environment.
- Support the Open Door Policy with all Team Members.
- Support an open and professional environment of exchanging information.
- Communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in written format.
- Assist in timely completion of all auditing paperwork and opening and closing procedures as outlined by the Operations Manual.
- Deliver store’s daily business goals and meets weekly sales goals as established by the Store Manager.
- Assist in the planning and executing of promotional and merchandising plans while maintaining presentation standards as directed by the company.
- Work in partnership with the Store Manager to protect and maintain company assets and resources.
- Enter new hire information into the company’s HR system.
- Complete I-9 forms for new hires in the company’s I-9 system.
- Enter inventory adjustments regarding damaged merchandise pursuant to the company’s damage control program.
- Adjust time entries as necessary