8 years UAE experience in Finance Management, Risk Management, AML Compliance and Internal Auditor
I am looking for better opportunity to build my career.
I have 8+ years of experience in Finance Management, Risk Management, AML Complianceand Internal Auditor. Carrying a Master degree from India, preparing for CGMA Certificate at present finished with case study of Management level. Along with an extensive experience of working in multi-cultural environment in UAE, Sudan and India.
Since last 3 years I am working with Multinet Trust Exchange LLC, UAE as a Manager – Compliance / Due Diligence & Internal Auditor. Prior to this I was based in Khartoum, Sudan for period of 2 ½ years where I worked with CMA CGM Sudan as an Asst. Accounting Manager & 2 ½ years with UAE Exchange Centre LLC, Sudan. I have completed M-Com in Finance and Marketing from University of Pune, India.
- Internal Audit
- Financial and Retail Services
- Risk and Fraud Management
- Compliance and Anti Money Laundering
- Giving Training
- Excellent communication skills
- Sound numerical and analytically skills
- Self-motivated and high level of commitment
- Client Portfolio and Relationship Management
Looking forward to hear from you if you have any suitable as per my profile.
Multinet Trust Exchange LLC
- Conduct audit of branches and departments to endure all operations are aligned with company & regulators policy and guidelines.
- Maintain all audit records up to date and transaction records as per CBUAE required period.
- Identifying of Significant Risks at the time of auditing and Evaluate the efficacy of Risk Management, Procedures that are currently in place..
- Drafting audit reports on major risks identified and following up on corrective actions taken in response to internal audit recommendations.
- Facilitate external auditors and regulators (CBUAE).
- Responsible for company Co-Coordinating over all operations & profitability of Branch.
- Cash Verification, Auditing for all the branches and Departments according to the Company and Country’s rules and regulations.
- Preparing reports of Fixed Assets and Liabilities.
- Ensure that the organization is complying with relevant laws and statutes.
- Make recommendations on how to improve internal controls and governance processes.
- Conducting Staff Training periodically to all staff about Company products, Personality Development.
Manager -- Compliance & Due Diligence
Multinet Trust Exchange LLC
- Creation of customer ids for both individual and corporate clients.
- Checking and authorizing of account opening documents submitted by KYC analyst and other staff.
- Ensure the integrity of the information and documentation provided is authentic.
- Maintaining a detailed database and regularly updating KYC records on clients (individual or corporate), banks, exchange houses and other NFC’s on trade license expiration dates, passports etc., active and inactive.
- Client visits along with other staff members to conduct KYC/ AML.
- Visiting premises of new and existing clients.
- Conducting client reviews – analyzing transactions to identify trends, common beneficiaries etc. as a result of the review, classifying clients under either low, medium or high risk and any further action.
- Screening transactions for sanctioned remitters, beneficiaries & states, observing trends followed, identifying incorrect purposes – this is done by everyone in the team.
- Resolving banking queries such as obtaining invoices, details and other relevant documents.
- Communicating with banks & other financial institutions on issues of due diligence and compliance matters, including FAFT & OFAC and regulatory requirements.
- Maintaining a query tracker for enquirers completed and in process.
- Updating the KYC/AML manual and other company documents when necessary.
- Attending compliance & AML meetings/training internally and externally.
- Conducting periodic training programs for managers and other members on AML & KYC policies and procedures.
- Communicating with internal staff over matters of compliance, due diligence and regulatory changes.
- Identifying areas of risk internally or externally and providing suitable & cost effective solutions.
- Collation and verification of information and documents required for internal and external.
- Participating in KYC/ AML periodic reviews conducted by the correspondent.
Sep 2009May 2012
Asst. Finance Manager
CMA CGM Shipping Co., Sudan
- Preparing all the required reports at the end of physical year closing the accounts, financial statements and the necessary schedules to the head (manager) of finance service.
- Maintaining and Updating Journal Entries.
- Maintaining and Updating Ledger Entries.
- Keeping all Voyage A/C Update.
- Preparing Monthly Line Report in time.
- Looking after Receivable and Payable.
- Correspondences with line.
- Bank A/Cs Reconciliation.
- Clients A/C Reconciliation.
- Maintaining and Updating Cash Book,
May 2007Aug 2009
Asst Branch Manager
UAE Exchange Centre LLC
- Handling all enquiries regarding non-credit of Telex Transfer, Xpress cheque and Xpress Money of all Sudan UAE Exchange Centre LLC, Branches.
- Monitoring the payments of Inward Money Transfer services made from abroad,
- Dealing with all major Foreign Currencies & Travelers Cheque
- Assisting in Job related to Telex Transfer Transaction ( Money transfer to Bank account within the span of few hours)
- Assisting in Job related to Xpress Cheque Transaction (Cheque transfer to Bank or residence address within the span of 24 to 72 hours).
- Assisting in Job related to Xpress Money Transaction (Money transfer to all over the world within no limits of time)
May 2004Apr 2006
Master of Commerce (M.Com)
University of Pune
Special subject as Business Administration and Management Accounting.
Jun 2001Apr 2004
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
Ness Wadia College Of Commerce
Special subject as Sales & Marketing.
CIMA - Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
CIMA Certificate (Management level)
Jul 2005Jul 2006
Diploma in Travel & Tourism
Jagannath Rathi Vocational Guidance Institute, Pune, Maharashtra
Special subject as Travel & Tourism
May 2005Jul 2006
Birhan Maharashtra College of Commerce, Pune, Maharastra
Special subject as Business Accounting.
Mar 2005Apr 2006
Tally Graduate Course 7.2 (VAT)
Sharada Infosys Pvt. Ltd, Pune, Maharashtra
Special subject as Computer Accounting Course for CA.
Jun 2004Feb 2006
JCHNP (Jetking Certified Hardware and Networking Professional)
Jetking Infotrain Ltd.
Operating systems, Networking & Hardware
SAGE Accounting System
Windows & Office tools
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
- Owns a UAE Driving License
- 8+ Years of work experience
- Plays Sports (Table Tennis, Swimming, Cards and other indoor activities)