Ashish Ashok Salvi
Jul 2015 - Present
Absorthem Facility Management
- planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance
- responding to breakdowns
- diagnosing faults
- repairing equipment
- supervising engineering and technical staff
- obtaining specialist components, fixtures or fittings
- managing budgets
- maintaining statistical and financial records
- ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- creating maintenance procedures
- managing stocks of supplies and equipment
Dec 2013 - Apr 2015
SEW ENGINEERING PVT LTD
- Head of Electrical, Plumbing ,BMS, Carpentry department. Handling HWS, STP(200 KLD), Fire fighting systems.
- Approx. 30 employees reporting to the supervisor.
- Plant preventive maintenance (P.P.M.) in charge for the site.
- 3 diesel generators, approx. 35 motors & pumps have to maintain.
- DMR, MMR, Incident report, Water consumption report have to send to Property manager, Lobby manager and Shift engineer.
Jul 2012 - Jul 2013
V. G. ENGINEER & CONTRACTORS [IN M.C.G.M.’S PUMPING STATION]
- Repair Maintenance Of 1500kw ,6.6 KV Slip Ring Induction Motor.
- Repair Maintenance Of ACB -433V , 800A , VCB 6.6 KV 230MVA, 800A
- Trouble Shooting Of Panel Board and Other equipments.
Aug 2010 - Aug 2015
B.E.Elec & Power
Jun 2006 - Jul 2010
Diploma in Electrical
Jun 2005 - Jul 2006
- Excellent knowledge of the installation and maintenance of electrical systems and equipment
- Understanding of all the applications of electrical engineering
- Great teamwork abilities on group projects
- Excellent communication skills when working with others
- Capable of reading or writing diagrams and instructions for electrical panels or equipment
- Efficient in time management and able to fulfill deadline requirements
- Attends SOCOMEC certified training program about uninterrupted power supply system of technical service .
- College level seminar on metro railway project.