Sales Planning & Operations:
- At High Street Phoenix achieved 5 cr at a GOLY of 23%. A consistent performance every month to ensure that the store is in pace with the set objective of achieving targets.
- An Increase in value share by 23% against a FF increase of 6%
- During EOSS a GOLY of 29% with an overall target achievement of 108%
- Consistently achieved store targets consecutively for 4 years with an average achievement being 105%.
- Achieved GOLY of 19% in Gift Voucher Sales
- Successfully delivered corporate orders for Crompton & Greaves & Diageo from the store
- Received Stars and Stripes award for the Best Managed store for Iscon Mall Ahmedabad
- My performance review ratings were good (3) and excellent (1) ratings in the last 4 Annual Performance Reviews
- Pilferage was kept at only 0.1% against a permissible average of 0.5% by the brand
- An increase in sale from retained customers ensured with a growth of 25% in value
- Marketing Initiatives
- Micro Marketing Tie-ups with non competitive retailers like Titan, Tanishq, Costa Coffee and Punjab Grill for issue of GV’s so as to drive and footfall to the store.
- Also Tie ups were done with row house residential complexes during my tenure in Korum Mall to drive fottfall in new store.
- Achieved a redemption of 85% on the spot redemption for in-store promotions by the brand
Visual Merchandising & Product Presentation
- To represent themes rather than colour stories in store & to implement VM as per the central VM plan
- An average VM mystery audit score of 90% against a national average of 82%
- Received the award for the best VM store at national level at Iscon Mall – Ahmedabad
Manpower Management & Training
- 0% attrition of staff in the FY 2011-12
- 2 of my Associates cleared the National level test and became Store Managers
- Store Management training Session conducted for more than 10 newly recruited store managers
- Induction Training conducted for new joinee for over 2 years
- Average People Index in mystery audits have been 80%
- Myself was part of training program “Building Blocks” only for selected personnel from ITC group companies for enhancement of management skills
- Delivering an average sell thru at FV sales of more than 60% which included and average sell thru of about 75% in Formal wear. The same resulting in higher inventory turnover for the store.
- EOSS stock allocation for S-23 and S-24 for West Region done with 100% accuracy. The same was done by me for 2 and a half years
- Regular inter-store transfer of stock done within the region so as to contribute to increase in overall category sales.