Manager - Operations
Kalypso Adventures, Kerala, India
- In Country Agent for World Challenge (India South)
- Planning and conducting recce for developing new products / itineraries.
- Identifying sustainable community projects for World Challenge and other
- organisations offering youth expeditions.
- Liaising with tour operators, schools, accommodation and transport providers and other concerned parties.
- Assessment of risk involved for various activities.
- Budgeting and organizing of adventure based tours (from small family trips for 2 people to youth expeditions and charity challenges with bigger groups of up to 100 people).
- Pre-Trip briefings for clients and guides through presentations and personal
- Handling back end operations for ongoing tours.
- Feedback analysis and incorporating required changes to maintain and ensure high level of customer service.
- Planning and organizing of annual staff trainings
- Part of the core team in planning and organizing charity challenges in India