GROUP OF COMPANIES
Contributed to the rapid growth of $12M data collection business unit with P&L accountability and oversight of facilities, HR, payroll, finance, sales/marketing, business development, IT, and social/cultural initiatives. Managed >25 direct reports and >25 consultants.
- REVENUE GROWTH: Kickstarted 150% YOY revenue gains from 2008 to 2010, leading organizational effectiveness initiatives to enhance people, process, and technology performance. Improved operational and financial efficiencies.
- Propelled client base from 15 to 70+ in two years via rapid product development.
- Leveraged strategic scenario planning to explore diversification and cost management strategies. Presided over the design, evaluation, and leadership of business practices, processes, and systems.
- Expanded new product development, courting >$1.5M in government R&D funding and tax credits.
- Streamlined processes and enhanced user experience, recalibrating quality, value, speed, and product range.