DIGITAL MARKETING AND BRANDING
Served as the first point of contact for students, faculty and staff requiring assistance with supplies, classroom materials and general questions. Completed expense reports and scanned in documents. Setup classrooms with required equipment and materials as needed. Filed paperwork accurately and submitted deliverables to case managers.
- Utilized mail merge template to prepare and send out student documents.
- Entered course information, test scores, evaluations and contact information into a spreadsheet.
- Located and received permission for a new classroom when the existing one proved to be a poor learning environment. Successfully and efficiently moved the class without disruption.
- Revamped the Standard Operating Procedures for the Class Monitor, which streamlined processes and saved time.
- Maintained filing systems and documentation to promote organization and ensured filing remained current.
- Processed documents pertaining to the office budget and expenses by creating Excel spreadsheets.
- Performed data entry and developed supporting materials for populating daily spreadsheets.