- No 13th, seamapulam road , urumpirai south , urumpirai, jaffna , srilanka
- [email protected]
Greet customers and seat them according to their preferences
• Offer welcome drinks and beverages
• Fill water glasses and refill beverages
• Offer appetizers and alcoholic drinks
• Take orders and provide information about menu items
• Suggest menu items when requested by the customer
• Relay patrons’ orders to the kitchen
• Ensure that the order is prepared according to the menu
• Ensure order quality and quantity prior to serving
• Serve meals and side dishes
• Deliver food carts to designated areas
• Ensure that continued service is managed during the course of the meal
• Keep a constant eye on the table to gauge needs and fulfill them immediately
• Total customers’ check and take it to them
• Accept payment in cash and credit card
• Clear table and clean table tops
• Change table cloths and clear dishes and flatware
• Carry dishes and flatware to the kitchen
• Ensure that all tables replenished with eating dishes
• Collect menus at the end of the shift
Result : 2a,2b,4c,s
Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
Collect payments from customers.
Write patrons' food orders on order slips, memorize orders, or enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff.
Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales taxes.
Take orders from patrons for food or beverages.
Check patrons' identification to ensure that they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages.
Serve food or beverages to patrons, and prepare or serve specialty dishes at tables as required.
Present menus to patrons and answer questions about menu items, making recommendations upon request.
Clean tables or counters after patrons have finished dining.
Prepare hot, cold, and mixed drinks for patrons, and chill bottles of wine.
Roll silverware, set up food stations or set up dining areas to prepare for the next shift or for large parties.
Inform customers of daily specials.
Prepare tables for meals, including setting up items such as linens, silverware, and glassware.
Explain how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and cooking methods.
Stock service areas with supplies such as coffee, food, tableware, and linens.
Remove dishes and glasses from tables or counters, take them to kitchen for cleaning.
Assist host or hostess by answering phones to take reservations or to-go orders, and by greeting, seating, and thanking guests.
Perform cleaning duties, such as sweeping and mopping floors, vacuuming carpet, tidying up server station, taking out trash, or checking and cleaning bathroom.
Bring wine selections to tables with appropriate glasses, and pour the wines for customers.
Perform food preparation duties such as preparing salads, appetizers, and cold dishes, portioning desserts, and brewing coffee.
Escort customers to their tables.
Fill salt, pepper, sugar, cream, condiment, and napkin containers.
Garnish and decorate dishes in preparation for serving.
Describe and recommend wines to customers.
Provide guests with information about local areas, including giving directions.