Sep 2014 - May 2016
Technical Writing and Communications - Biological and Health Sciences
- Convey technical and scientific material for general audiences.
- Gain skills in writing, editing and rhetoric.
- Document, and website design.
- Major GPA 3.36
Sep 2011 - Jan 2013
Jan 2014 - Present
Computer Lab Assistant
- Assist students, faculty and staff requiring technical support.
- Schedule weekly meetings for faculty and staff within the office.
- Answering and directing phone calls to specific offices on campus.
Jan 2013 - Present
Direct Support Professional
- Implement individual client programs and document progress.
- Redirection & intervention for behavior, observation and monitoring.
- Assistance with medication per client direction.
- Accompanying to medical appointments.
- Physical and respiratory assistance.
May 2013 - Aug 2013
Public Relations/ Community Development Intern - I Am A Star for Somalia
- Assist with direction of campaign events for I Am A Star for Somalia.
- Contact donor organizations and community leaders with details on events.
- Supervise social media outreach via LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook & email.
- Follow up with Engagement Coordinator with outreach progress.
Jan 2012 - Sep 2012
- Organize meetings and schedule appointments track tickets via campus email.
- Assist Hamline faculty with course website and banner design via Blackboard.
- Implement digital equipment for classroom purposes, SmartBoard and iPad tutorials.
Feb 2013 - Present
Howry Residential Services