Capabilities/Skills Development Lead for Aster Data & Hadoop
The core objective of this role is to develop skills/expertise to make Teradata GCC consultants capable enough to meet the growing demand of Big Data experts. Responsibilities include:
1. Documentation and research of Teradata Aster and Hadoop services and best practices.
2. Maintaining a knowledge library for the group for current and future team members.
2. Creating and maintaining a test / workshop environment for learning activities.
3. Defining Curricula for different levels of knowledge and expertise (containing the relevant definition and trainings required). This also require to evaluate the individuals for certain level.
4. Conducting knowledge sessions, individual mentoring, OJTs etc, objectively i.e; Helping junior consultants to gain more knowledge and move to next level.
5. Evaluating new and upcoming Teradata products/features related to Teradata Aster, Big Data and Hadoop.
6. Creating and identifying training and learning opportunities featuring Teradata Aster, Big Data and Hadoop.
7. Providing a technical discussion platform.
8. Gaining higher grounds in Teradata Aster, Big Data and Hadoop related knowledge as a group.