Whim,Radford University, Radford, VA
- Effectively organize and host productive weekly meetings with section writers.
- Successfully learn to use WordPress.
- Employ Associated Press writing and editing styles.
- Thoroughly research leads for articles to be written by myself or section writers.
- Confidently interview various department and organization heads reporting on campus events, issues, and activities.
- Successfully complete each production within deadline and work successfully with each staff member, including various writers, making myself a resource when they ran into problems with their assigned pieces.
- Writer for other sections of Whim such as Opinion and Arts & Entertainment.
- Writer for the opinion and news sections of Radford University's print newspaper The Tartan.
- Published in Radford's bi-annual student magazine, The Beehive.