I work as the lead interaction designer/interactive architect at facetPlay (http://www.facetplay.com). facetPlay is a self-funded, small startup that rethinks the one-identity nature of today's online conversations and interactions by enabling people to manage all facets of their identity. Context and Identity are at the core of this product.
I drive the entire design process under the supervision of the VP of Corporate Development.
My role includes:
- Defining the complete user experience
- Designing and defining new features for the product
- Understanding user needs, as well as business and functional requirements.
- Creating detailed design and functional specifications (storyboards, workflows, mockups, prototypes, specifications) that effectively communicate the information design and interaction design.
- Conducting research and usability testing, gathering data on the designs and iterating new designs.
- Managing off-shore development team in Chennai, India.
- Redesigning the UI to incorporate user research and usability feedback.