worked as a assistant maintenance electrical engineer at R&D controlled FBC ( Fluidized bed combustion) plants such as SFBTF,LFBTF,CFBC and BFBC.
During this period I have undergone on the job training in the following areas:
- Operation and maintenance of S.F.B.T.F and L.F.B.T.F test facilities.
- Operation and maintenance of CFBC test facilities.
- Tonnage measurement of old test facility and preparing its report in MS excel sheet.
- Designing and estimating the electrical layout for B.F.B.C. test facility.
- Supervising the tender project of replacement of old electrical circuits of entire BFBC test facility.
- Designing the electrical layout for S.F.B.T.F.
- Conducting continuity test of thermocouples used in BFBC test facility.
- Modification of Steam Generator, commissioning and installation of FSSS, digitalization of instrumentation for Oxy Fuel Combustion Test at SFBTF test facility.
- Conducting test and interpreting results of coal analysis from advanced coal characterization lab equipment.
Further during this period he has gained and acquired skills in:
- In SAP, METSO DNA explorer and AUTO CADD computer application software.
- Areas of assembling, testing and servicing of LT motors, Circuit breakers, Control panels, Relays, Lightings and switches.
- Control panel, circuit designing and trouble shooting.
- Procedures and safety practices followed during Periodical & Preventive maintenance.
S.F.B.T.F- SOLID FUEL BURNING TEST FACILITY
L.F.B.T.F- LIQUID FUEL BURNING TEST FACILITY.
B.F.B.C- BUBBLIZED FLUID BED COMBUSTION TEST FACILITY.
C.F.B.C- CIRCULATION FLUID BED COMBUSTION TEST FACILITY.