Oct 2010 - Till Date
Senior Manager-Market Analytics
Msheireb Properties ( subsidiary of Qatar Foundation)
- Set up Market Analytics department
- Advised Leadership Team on trends and changes in the marketplace that could impact company’s business interests.
- Lead Strategic initiatives like revamp of Business Model, Retail Strategy Development, and Health Care Facility Development.
- Influenced the revamp of communication strategy
- Designed the customer feedback mechanism and reporting systems.
- Developed Employee Engagement Metrics
- Cross-functional engagement to develop Business Reporting systems, specifically digital metrics for Marketing
- Overseeing implementation of Research & Consultancy projects outsourced to external agencies
July 2008 Sep 2010
Manager - Market Intelligence
Dubai Properties Group
- Joined Mizin, a member of Dubai Holding in July 2008. Set up the Market Research function at Mizin. – transferred to Dubai Properties Group in July 2009.
- Advising senior management on investment decisions (from a market
- Conducting Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- Responsible for generation of monthly and quarterly Intelligence Reports.
- Data mining using internal customer databases.
- Periodic updates to Marketing & Business Development functions about Market trends & developments.
Sep 2005 -June 2008
Research Manager / Regional ResearchCoordinator
Pan Arab Research Centre
- Designed qualitative & quantitative research programs to deliver strategic insights to clients.
- Responsible for managing activities related to project management, marketing analytics and marketing research and helping the sales team in pre-sales activities for syndicated research projects.
- Pitching for new business with existing accounts, new business generation, act as a strategic partner to support business development.
- Streamlined data analysis procedures (quantitative and qualitative analysis) across branch offices.
- Devised training modules for new recruits.
- Established processes to help streamline operations across Research, Analysis and Field teams
Jan 1995Aug 2005
- Managing data collection on research projects from inception to completion, liaised on a day-to-day basis with internal & external clients, suppliers and other members of the project team.
- Implementation of QA/QC procedures
- Providing inputs for proposals for potential & existing clients
- Training team members.
- Moderation of Focus Groups & In-depth interviews
- Setting up and managing Consumer Research Panels