Senior Engineer- Planning
Flextronics (P) Ltd- Flex provider of designs, manufacturing, and supply chain services & packaged consumer electronics and industrial products for original equipment manufacturers (OEM) service.
- Responsible for demand uploading & MRP execution in ERP (BaaN).
- Work with management in coordinating and planning production activities to improve runtime.
- Plan production tasks and schedules according to customer orders.
- Analyzing the Time phase data.
- Creating Product BOM Structure, Part-list, AVL, Product specific Instructions based on Customer documents, “Release and Hold” the part-list based on the results of the design products through (Bann & SAP).
- Review and Implement customer engineering change Orders (ECO).
- Work Order Shortage Report Analyzing
- Responsible for ECN implementation with minimum loss of existing materials.
- Inventory Ageing report generating
- Knowledge in BI (Business Intelligence) system.
- Responsible for materials availability to avoid production stoppages.
- Daily production Plan Vs Actual review to avoid gap and to adhere weekly plan.
- Waterfall analysis of Customer demand for forecasting.
- Provide weekly capacity report to support new project allocation to BCU and operations.
- Proactive monitoring of capacity issues to avoid machine overload.
- Assist in the completion of the overall Capacity Expansion Plan.
- Ensure data accuracy in ERP for 100% materials & capacity planning compliance.