TIBCO Operations Lead : Application & Admin
Infosys Ltd (Client : Adidas Germany)
- Worked as Integration Operation's Lead managing a team of 15 members spread across globe.Scope of operations was to to provide 24*7 application and ADMIN support for 1000+ critical interfaces running across 200+ servers.
- Did set up 30+ EMS instances running in FT mode and developed EMS backlog monitoring tool to generate alerts in case of data pile ups.
- Helped client in setting up custom logging, monitoring and alert generation tools.Created a new logging and exception handling framework which could support NJAMS (TIBCO Process monitor) , Business activity monitoring tool(BAM) and Ticketing tool.
- Worked on ticketing tools, incident management , problem management and root cause analysis.
- Set up TIBCO Fault Tolerant and Load balanced environment afresh.
- Set up NJAMS in TIBCO landscape from scratch.
- Managed and steered release activities upon coordinating with development team.
- Helped architecture team in defining guidelines for bug-free future-ready code.
- Gained hands-on knowledge of TIBCO 'Continuous Integration,Build and Deployment' set up using Jenkins and SVN.
- Got versed in hardware resource sizing per project release activities and gained good experience in fine tuning of engines so as to optimally use available capacity.
- Developed : 70+ critical interfaces before taking up Operations Role .
- Developed a tool to raise database and file backlog alerts if some messages are pending since threshold amount of time.