SASTRA University, TN, INDIA http://sastra.edu/
"Standardization and Biochemical evaluation studies on Jatropha tanjorensis J.L. Ellis & Saroja - A Traditional Anti-cancer drug source"
Key working area: Cancer research, Inflammation and Immunomodulation, Bio-analytical.
- Characterization of Plant secondary metabolites using UHPLC-MSMS (micrOTOF-Q II, Bruker)
- LC-MS/MS method development for small molecule and proteomics analysis
- Proteomic studies through 2D electrophoresis, trypsin in-gel digestion followed by identification of protein using LC-MSMS and MALDI
- In silico based binding affinity simulation and QSAR studies using Schrodinger Suite
- Studying anticancer, immunomodulatory and anti-inflammatory efficacy of various plant drug on cancerous mice/rat model
- Maintenance of various cell lines (EAC, HUVEC, Vero, A431 & CaCO2)
- Cell Based Bio-Assay (Human / Mice) to determine the efficacy of phytomolecules
- Western Blotting Cell Lysate and Cytokine profiling – ELISA for protein expression studies
- Also gained hands on experience in characterization techniques such as FT-IR, CHNO analyzer, HPTLC, NMR, AAS, ICP-MS