Director of Communications
City of Boston Health and Human Services
- Became Cabinet's first Communication's Director in over 20 years
- Lead a team of nine Public Information Officers
- Preside over monthly cabinet communications staff meetings
- Create and manage cabinet yearly editorial agenda
- Approve press releases, media advisories, and public awareness campaigns implemented through the cabinet.
- Oversee cabinet's $75,000 marijuana public awareness campaign
- Develop and implement city-wide public awareness campaign to destigmatize addiction and recovery
- Advise Chief on public relations and communications strategies
- Develop and oversee the implementation of cabinet's weekly, monthly, and yearly media strategy.
- Serve as spokesperson for the cabinet
- Write press releases, media advisories, and press statements