- Alexandrou Svolou 2,Thessaloniki 546 22, Greece
- +306930682850; +38976820372
A skillful communicator, due to the course Business Communication attended during the first semester. Experience in team work, gained through a number of group assignments, done in first and second year.
Holding a driving licence, Category B.
Basic knowledge of photographing, acquired through training and leisure activities.
Good command of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access Database, Project), basic knowledge of web site designs and image editing programs (Photoshop, Pixlr) gained during the course Information Technology for Management, attended during the second semester.
Dr Dimitrios V. Nikolaidis is the Head of the Business Administration and Economics Department at CITY College, and he will happily provide a reference.
In Recognition of Outstanding Academic Achievement and Excellence for Autumn Semester 2015
In Recognition of Outstanding Academic Achievement and Excellence for Fall Semester 2014
For attendance and participation in the Workshop
In Recognition of Outstanding Academic Achievement and Excellence for Autumn semester 2013
Introduced and got familiar with the whole process of work in the branch, with emphasis on Retail Lending Unit, Domestic Payment Operation Unit, Bank Cards Unit and Foreign Transactions Unit. valuable practical knowledge gained in the area of banking.
Recommendations form the Hotel Manager
- Travelling and experiencing foreign countries and cultures;
- Going to the Gym;
- Cooking healthy, nutritious meals;
- Running, participating in the Marathon, Megas Alexandros - 5 km;
- Reading books with historical themes;
- Watching movies and documentaries with historical and religious themes;
- Playing team sports like basketball, volleyball, handball;
- Playing billiard and table tennis (ping-pong).