Assistant Manager Recruitment
- Assisting planning, organizing and other control activities of the department and participate in developing departmental goals and objectives. Looking after complete centralized recruitment function where our average hiring head count for central south and north region.
- Liaise with HR, Technical, Finance, Business Operations, IT, Digital & Corporate Services, Commercial & Procurement departments to develop selection criteria job profiles, and advertisement formats.
- Coordination with the concerned departments for placement of advertisements (internal & External) and short listing of candidates
- Schedule and participate in interview process in conjunction with the departmental representatives.
- Salary fixation and headcount budget and involved in salary fixation, finalization of offers through negotiations.
- Provide support in managing headcount budge to fall department.
- Liaison with universities and head-hunters on our panel.
- Maintaining relationships with universities and various institutes for campus drives and employer branding projects.
- Managing employer branding campaigns at different campuses & platforms.
- Extensively working on Employer branding assignment (LUMS, IBA, BAHRIA,
- FAST and NUST career campus drive and arranging exclusive program’s on campus for students counselling and career development.
- Active part of exclusive one year EEE Internship program, where we induct 500 interns from all over Pakistan after Open competition. Coordinate with HR BP’s for different activities arranged for the Interns (Training & Mentoring programs)
Involved in talent hunt Programs for the students from Top Universities, (LUMS, IBA, NUST, and GIKI) as a developmental program for students, assigning them departments and GM’s as Mentors and SM’s as Coach and allocate them to different departments for learning.
- Coordinate with reputed head-hunters to identify best resources as per company requirement.
- Prepare necessary documentation relating to management approvals.