QuickMobile Inc., Vancouver, BC
- Objective-C and Swift using Agile development process.
- Design and implement features for an iOS app made for presenters, organizers, and attendees of corporate events.
- Migrate existing Objective-C classes to Swift. Guide the team in creating new View Controllers and Views in Swift using best practices and established standards.
- Rewrite build scripts and processes to support a hybrid Swift/Objective-C project.
- Implemented UI, data models, and network services for exchanging messages in a forum using REST-based network calls.
- Integrated iOS hardware features into the app: iBeacons, 3D Touch, and Touch ID.
- Resolved bugs in threading, auto-layout constraints, UI logic, 3rd party CocoaPod integration, Video playback, and UIWebView behaviour.
- Create and maintain unit test cases using OCMock to simulate hardware responses.