Arcadian Management Services
Reported to the IT Infrastructure Manager for Systems & Networks of a $500M Medicare Advantage provider.Responsible for maintaining the computing environment by identifying system requirements; installing upgrades and monitoring performance.
- Established system specifications by conferring with users; analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements; designing system infrastructure.
- Developed systems by planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of PC and server hardware, software, LAN and WAN networks, and operating and system management systems; defining system and operational policies and procedures.
- Maintained system performance by performing system monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting system hardware, software, networks and operating and system management systems; designing and running system load/stress testing; escalating application problems to vendor.
- Secured systems by developing system access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; establishing and testing disaster recovery policies and procedures; completing back-ups; maintaining documentation.
- Prepared users by designing and conducting training programs; providing references and support.
- Performed system upgrades by conferring with vendors and services; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements and new software.
- Updated job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protected organization's value by keeping information confidential according to HIPAA guidelines.
- Accomplished organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Severed as an escalation resource to Helpdesk & Desktop support technicians.
- Administered the following systems: Avaya IP Office, Avaya Communications Manager, Symantec Endpoint, Symantec Enterprise Vault, ProWatch Security System, VMware Infrastructure, Virtual Iron Infrastructure, SharePoint Services.