Permit Interpreter , HSEQ Assistant
Global Geophysical Services(GGS)
- As Permit Interpreter the Duties are:
Interpreting for daily issues into Kurdish Language and English as well.
Building a concrete and healthy relationship between the Communities and the Company’s groups.
Making this relationship more harmonized and blended by which the Locals "Villagers" can encourage the operations to run effectively.
Utilizing high negotiated and communication abilities to make the villagers persuade about their requests and concerns.
Reporting for each issue happened daily precisely and accurately, making Excel sheets for all the Watchmen installments everywhere throughout the working prospects and Other documentation issues, such as " Exact Translation for Legal letters, Permitting Forms, FEL Excel sheets for the Community Improvement Initiative works as precisely as conceivable.
Using the second Language "English" in its proficient way and advanced level to get involved in the issues and translating for every one of the concerns in the midst of the Expats " Foreigners' and the Locals.
Dealing with all the issues and problems faced all the Departments in the entire project.
Being a dependable and reliable individual while exchanging and treating with the issues between the Villagers and the Company teams.
- As HSEQ Assistant Overall Duties are:
- Maintaining correspondence and related technical documentation.
- Local document management for hard copy inspection and audit reports and HSE observation cards.
- Coordinating monthly, daily and weekly statistical reports, including data collection, development, approval and distribution.
- Dealing with, coordinating visitors to the site, and giving them pre-attention Trainings.
- Performing HSE Observation cards and reporting as required.
- Assisting the HSE team with administrative matters.
- Stopping any "unsafe work".
- Ordering and distributing personal protective equipment staff and visitors
Incident investigation & Inspection