The Taj Flight Kitchen
1. The Kitchen Training is responsible to the Head Cook/Kitchen
2. Wash, peel, and cut various foods , such as fruits and vegetables , to
prepare for cooking or serving.
3. Prepare a variety of foods , Such as meats , vegetables , desserts ,
according to customers ' orders or supervisors ' instructions , following
approved procedures .
4. Make special dressings and sauces as condiments for sandwiches .
5. Keep records of the quantities of food used.
6. Receive and s tore food supplies , equipment, and utensils in
refrigerators , cupboards , and other storage areas .
7. Mop or sweep the kitchen floor, and collecting dirt and debris in a
8. help other kitchen staff whenever necessary