Head of School
Shalhevet High School
Strategic and Financial Planning/Fundraising
- Created the school’s Strategic Vision and Plan in preparation for refinancing of current site and likely capital campaign.
- Met directly with donors to solicit for formal annual and capital campaign include multiple six-figure and seven-figure gifts.
- Prepare and oversee budget of over $10,000,000.
- Lowered costs by over 10% through increased faculty utilization rates
- Balanced budget in all years running the school after numerous consecutive years of seven-figure deficits
School Leadership and Faculty Recruitment
- Recruited almost entire new Judaic Studies staff who represent the school’s values and philosophy
- Lead, supervise, and evaluate all Senior Administrative positions including General Studies Principal, Judaic Studies Principal, Executive Director, Director of Development, Director of Admissions and Chief Technology Officer.
- Recruited “superstar” General Studies faculty members to fill vacancies.
- Represent Shalhevet at public functions in the broader Jewish community
- Foster relationships with local and national Jewish organizations and donors.
- Meet individually and in groups with families regarding enrollment at the school.