- Designed/developed HMI and PLC of several projects for rock cutting, oil flushing machine, water treatment system and etc.
- Designer and developed Project and product trackers using MS. Access and SQL database.
- Designed and prototyped circuit boards and developed software for blood analyzer equipment using Delphi.
- Designed project tracker program (Using Access and SQL Server database).
- Developed software (Multimedia – image processing and editing – interfacing of PC based automation systems ...) using Delphi.
- Designed software for PC-based automated test equipment in automotive industry.
- Developing social networking website using ASP.NET.
- Data logger software for barcode readers using Visual Basic.
- Designed, made prototypes, tested and manufactured electrical immobilizer for cars.
To obtain a responsible and challenging position as a Software Engineer in a progressive company.
-Software Developer/Programmer with history of productivity and successful project outcomes.
-Developing SQL/Access databases and applications for data transformation and validation projects
-Solid background in table/query design, report design, and automation utilizing VB modules.
-Superior communication, interpersonal, and project management skills.
-Outstanding experience in computer repair and maintenance.
-Strong desire to study and comprehend new technology.
-Well organized, detail oriented and able to work independently as well as with a team.
-Wide practical experience in PLC and HMI troubleshooting/programming, Maple Systems, Omron, Siemens, Mitsubishi, Panasonic and etc.
-Outstanding Delphi, C/C++ and Visual Basic programming skills with experience in development environment.
-Experienced at reading/interpreting mechanical and electrical schematics.
- Expertise with database development using Access and SQL servers to enhancing user experience.
-Outstanding computer skills and ability to quickly master new software and apply its full range of capabilities.
-Advanced knowledge and development in the sphere of social networking websites.
- Extensive use of oscilloscopes, multi meters and other electronic test equipment.
-Ability to understand and implement wiring instructions, diagrams, and schematics.
-Assemble, install, test, and maintain consumer electronic devices.
-Familiar with Eclipse for developing Android Apps.
-Excellent soldering skills including through hole, surface mount, and wire connections.
May 2010 - Present
Software Engineer (Full Time)
-Designed, developed, tested and maintained software usingDelphi and Visual C++.
-Generated new product designs and improved existing designs.
-Performed designing, building, testing and implementing software applications for computer networks (LAN) to control the production line with tracking, monitoring and reporting the products.
-Supported development of Access applications for product management group, tracking products and projects, involving analysis, design, coding, and testing of components.
-Supervising the day-to-day activities of 15-man crew and daily workload and activity monitoring.
-Developed techniques for increasing the production performance and efficiency.
-Troubleshot and debugged minor software bugs.
-Itemized all components, intermediate assemblies and build materials for all imputes in production.
Mar 2012 - Present
Controls Software Engineer (Part Time)
-Programming existing mill PLC’s and panel-views to interface with new PLC’s and equipment
-Design and program various panel-view touchscreens (HMI).
- Write/ troubleshoot/ debug PLC software – Omron/ Mitsubishi/ Maple Systems/ Panasonic/ Siemens PLC.
-Work with various PLC technologies and develop and update existing code for the equipment.
Mar 2005 - May 2010
Electrical and Software Engineering Technician
Azmoon Pardaz, Inc.
-Generated schematic drawings and PCB layouts. (using Protel)
-Identified and diagnosed malfunctioning components and repaired as necessary.
-Performed assembly, adjustments and final testing to meet engineering specifications.
-Assembled complex electronic circuit boards.
-Repaired or replaced wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
-Developed PLC / HMI software.
-Developed software package for PC-based automated test equipment.