IT System Administrator
PT. Bank Sinarmas. Tbk
Detail Job :
- Unpacked the server from its box, installed an operating system, patched it for security, made sure the power and AC were working in the server room, monitored it for stability, set up the software, and kept backups in case anything went wrong.
- Analyzing system logs, identifying potential issues with computer systems, and troubleshooting any reported problems.
- Introducing and integrating new technologies into existing data center environments. Performing routine audits of systems and software.
- Take backups to guard against disaster (both human and otherwise) and hold the gates against security threats and cracker.
- Allocating mass storage space and capacity planning.
- Applying operating system updates, configuration changes, and documenting the configuration of the system.
- System performance tuning.