Head of School
School Leadership and Educational Vision
- Created and implemented a 21-Century educational philosophy for school that included the creation of an award-winning Judaic Studies structure, the rollout of a progressive General Studies teaching model and the overhaul of schools technology infrastructure.
- Lead, supervise, and evaluate all Senior Administrative positions, including General Studies Principal, Judaic Studies Principal, Business Manager, Director of Development, Director of Admissions and Chief Technology Officer.
Strategic Financial Planning/Fundraising
- Created a 7-year Strategic Financial Plan (SFP) for long-term fiscal planning.
- Increased donor base and annual campaign gifts each year of tenure.
- Cultivate large donors gifts in excess of $100,000 for annual campaign.
- Spearheaded a process of organizational restructuring to reduce administrative and redundant costs, while increasing the quality of teaching and learning and interdisciplinary collaboration.
- Prepare and oversee all aspects of budget.
- Represent local Day School Heads at Federation strategic meetings.
- Foster relationships with local and national Jewish organizations and donors.
- Regularly speak and teach at local synagogues and in wider community.
- Active in creation and implementation of various community projects.