Assistant Manager - Audit and Assurance
My responsibilities broadly include (but not limited to) the following:
- Leading audit engagement teams through the audit planning stage, supervision and review of the field work performed;
- Review of compliance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and localregulations by the clients;
- Close interaction with clients’ personnel charged with its governance (regarding audit and critical reportable matters);
- On-job development of engagement team staff;
- Preparing detailed reports on audit findings and making recommendations to improve client’s accounting and management practices, controls and systems; and
- Assisting clients in preparing financial statements including assistance in application of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).