Areej Majeed A Alsadah
- [email protected]
Eastern province of Saudi Arabia
- Volunteering activity with the Saudi Cancer Society “Gulf Campaign for Cancer Awareness Against Colorectal Cancer, Prostate Cancer and Lung Cancer” Qatif, February 2017.
- Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), American Heart Association, Sep 2016.
- Basic Life Support (BLS), American Heart Association, Sep 2016.
Obtained Dutch Driving license in 2016
- Educational workshop “Antibiotics from A to Z” King Fahad Specialist Hospital (KFSH), Dammam, October 2016.
- Educational conference and symposium “Anemia…What is the next” Qatif Central Hospital (QCH), Qatif, November 2016
Dermatology, 4 weeks, Qatif Central Hospital, Qatif, April 2017
Family Medicine, 4 weeks, King Fahad Specialist Hospital (KFSH), Dammam, September 2016.
Obstetrics & Gynecology, 4 weeks, in Midland Regional Hospital in Mullingar, Ireland from 1 September 2014 to 30 September 2014
-Data collector in research project “Prevalence and risk factors of depression in the elderly nursing home residents in Saudi Arabia’’ conducted in September 2016 and to be published.
-Data collector in research project n a radiological study on “Distal femoral osteochondroma in patients with hereditary multiple osteochondromas, a longitudinal radiological assessment” conducted in June 2013 and published in August 2015.
Available upon request