Dr.Areej Majeed A Alsadah
I intend to continue my studies and education in Medicine as my interest is Family Medicine. I want to build up myself a life career by joining a well-established medical institute.
Qatif, Saudi Arabia
2755 Hammed Ibn Salama, Al Wahah
Al Qatif 32626 6828
Medical Intern at King Khalid University Hospital (KKUH) – Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, July 2016-June 2017.
- Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), American Heart Association, Sep 2016.
- Basic Life Support (BLS), American Heart Association, Sep 2016.
Family Medicine, 4 weeks, King Fahad Specialist Hospital (KFSH), Dammam, September 2016.
-Data collector in research project “Prevalence and risk factors of depression in the elderly nursing home residents in Saudi Arabia’’ conducted in September 2016 and to be published.
-Data collector in research project n a radiological study on “Distal femoral osteochondroma in patients with hereditary multiple osteochondromas, a longitudinal radiological assessment” conducted in June 2013 and published in August 2015.
- Educational workshop “Antibiotics from A to Z” King Fahad Specialist Hospital (KFSH), Dammam, October 2016.
- Educational conference and symposium “Anemia…What is the next” Qatif Central Hospital (QCH), Qatif, November 2016
- Volunteering activity with the Saudi Cancer Society “Gulf Campaign for Cancer Awareness Against Colorectal Cancer, Prostate Cancer and Lung Cancer” Qatif, February 2017.
Available upon request