To implement dynamic leadership skills, to manage people and resources, plan successful business strategies, and handle key client negotiations in a senior International Sales & Marketing, and/or Client Relations & Communications commercial position, effectively improving, maintaining, and developing the customer base, promoting products and services, and increasing profits and returns.
Fluent multilingual communication skills, spanning multiple levels. Proactive leadership skills and people management expertise. Relationship building and networking accomplishments. Customer focus and strong achievement drive. Result oriented client negotiation skills. Team structuring, motivation, coaching, and development experience. Innovative and assertive. Dynamic product presentation capabilities. Perceptive analytical skills. Strategic thinking, with cultural awareness and commercial understanding. P&L and budget management experience. IT training and experience in network design, administration and support. Event planning and management experience.
Native English, fluent French, Greek, and Arabic. Currently improving Italian.
Photography (published in several UK magazines), computers, audio science & technology.
2004 Lifetime Distinction of Honor for Photographic Achievement - AIP-IFPO USA
- Planned, managed and executed 100% successful, private and commercial events.
- Through austerity measures, maintained 90% of previous year sales results, with staff reductions of 65% and budget reductions of 50%. Reduced regional expenses by 45%.
- Top sales in a 9 retail store network, with a high personal sales figure over €800,000/month (KIA).
- Consistent Customer Satisfaction Index of 97%, with repeat sales.
- Effectively recruited and managed staff of 4 IT technicians, and up to 20 contractual staff.
- Created innovative marketing promotions, increasing sales revenues by over 50%.
- Self employed with 100% customer satisfaction, exceeding €150,000 in annual turnover.
- Collected over € 70,000 in outstanding - long unsettled - service contract fees.
- Improved service department efficiency by 200% while reducing expenses, enhancing customer confidence, and creating high employee drive.
- Acquired and developed new corporate client accounts, including FMC Agricultural (USA), LEO Pharmaceutical Products (Denmark), Fenchurch Faris Insurance (Middle East).
- Handled high key FMCG accounts with an annual budget over US$ 1,000,000.
- Closed major advertising deals with ME advertisers, saving clients up 22% in media costs, while achieving a 65% increase in segment profits.
- Coordinated graphics and production departments with business units within the firm, to exceed overall goals and targets, netting an initial profit margin of over 35%.
- Negotiated with international (Far East) material manufacturers, procuring high quality advertising products at lower costs and higher profit margins.
- Trained local sales staff to promote product awareness and increase sales to twice nearest competitor.
PepsiCo Inc. (MedReg)
• Conducted thorough national survey work. • Monitored market share and competition, cooperating with colleagues and department heads to suggest and implement corrective measures.
May 2010 - Present
• Formulate cold call strategies and campaigns to attract new customers. • Conduct market research to find suitable venues and services for organizing and planning events. • Handle financial negotiations to provide the best service and maintain profitability.
Feb 2008 - Mar 2010
• Managed key accounts and negotiated sales contracts. • Motivated, coached, and led sales team to achieve objectives while ensuring high morale. • Planned and implemented sales strategy as per corporate guidelines. • Coordinated with interdepartmental heads to maintain P&L forecasts.
2004 - 2008
Sales Consultant and Advisor
RELEX(Renault), SARACAKIS(VOLVO), DAVARI (KIA Motors)
• Trained new sales representatives on technical/product issues and sales techniques. • Implemented sales force strategies. • Maintained exceptional client relations, working towards acquiring new sales.
2000 - 2003
Retail Store Manager
• Reported financial data on a regular basis and proposed ways to maximize profitability. • Reduced debt and restored credit, regenerating business while expanding customer base.• Managed day to day retail store operation and staff.
1990 - 2000
Computer Consulting & Services - Self Employed
• Started the enterprise from scratch with minimal budget. • Performed systems analysis, developing IT planning strategies. Full time IT consulting and support.• Procured, and implemented hardware, and software applications (Windows/Office/Lotus Notes/SAP). • Designed, planned and administered network installations, personnel training, and follow up. • Planned and forecast sales and services. Service Manager - Algosystems Computer Systems (1 year)• Restructured the department, effectively reducing response time from four days to one.Manager - CTi Limited. (2 Years)• Managed a small family firm providing sales and support of computer hardware and software.
1987 - 1990
IT Manager (1 year), Media Manager (2 years), Account Executive (1 Year)
• Monitored market share and competition activity.• Promoted to IT/DP Manager.Performed complete analysis of needs, and handled procurement, network setup, software design and implementation of the applications used by the company.
1982 - 1987
Assistant Sales Manager
Customer Retail Sales (Automotive)
• Direct retail sales of automobiles for General Motors (Pontiac-GMC), Ford, and Chrysler.• Consistent sales closer, promoted to assistant sales manager.
1975 - 1980
Travel and Tourism Consultant, Handling Officer.
• Provided customers with ticket sales, travel and other transfer services. • Planned tours, handling all bookings and arrangements, marketing and sales, and execution. • Handled tours and transfers locally of over 400 simultaneous passengers, for WTI (USA).
1974 - 1975
Customer Relations Officer
Middle East Airlines
• Handled VIP and CIP passengers.