Key Account Manager
Key Result Areas:
- Developing an in depth knowledge of the entire range of products with Agilent.
- Visiting customers and / or potential customers of Agilent Technologies on a regular and planned basis.
- Promoting products to achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets, as agreed with the Reporting Manager.
- Managing existing and acquire new customers in the assigned territory
- Providing technical trainings and support to customers, attending meetings, conferences and Seminars as required to promote products.
- Regularly updating and maintaining a clean SAP CRM tool.
- Liaising with all departments to improve processes.
- Developing new business by penetrating competitive accounts and exploring new areas of applications and proactively manage accounts within allocated market segment.
- Maintaining client retention levels by strategic relationship building and providing customers with high quality technical advice whilst maintaining focus on maximizing sales potential.
- Producing accurate forecasts of opportunities available, working with cross divisional teams to meet the objectives and goals of the focus account program.
SIGNIFICANT PROFESSIONAL ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Felicitated by S.H Kelkar, Hikal, Colgate Palmolive for providing satisfactory support.
- Boosted customer retention through the creation of comprehensive on-site marketing/training programs.
- Consistently achieved assigned half yearly sales target using strong sales skills to generate additional sales revenue.
- Recognized for consistently maintaining low discounts in the western region among the team members.
- Spearheaded marketing and training program for end-users leading to customer satisfaction.
- Continuously exceeded half yearly sales quotas by 120% for 2 straight financial years from 2012 to 2014.
- Successfully handled escalations by engaging the appropriate stakeholders ,also significantly reduced customer grievances by taking timely actions..
- Instrumental in handling key accounts like TIFR, Hikal, S.H Kelkar, Godrej Group, Gemological Institute of India.
- Successfully handled Global Accounts like HUL, Colgate Palmolive, DOW, IFF and Givaudan.
- Successful in deriving business from dormant and competitive accounts by continuously engaging customers in application based seminars and marketing events.
- Identified and developed 30 new customers attributing to more than 50% of total targeted business.
Essayed a key role in:
- Providing support for creation of detailed business plans leading to new partnerships
- Formulating measures for countering competition
- Forecasting monthly/annual sales targets and executing them in a given time frame
- Organizing presentations; preparing proposals and demonstrations for provide brief knowledge to the prospective client about the product
- Ensuring quality of service as per set standards, taking escalations for resolving issues.
- Handling major accounts in the Western region close to 100 small and large accounts
- Clinching a single major deal of 202K USD in one of the major accounts, and 164K USD order from a new account.