Rondo Metal Products Sdn Bhd
- Understand the company operations and business nature by observing, studying training materials, research and interviewing process.
- Identify operational problems by observing, studying system functioning, investigating complaints and suggestions, interviewing process supervisors and operators.
- Identify operational priorities by assessing operational objectives such as, efficiency, cost savings, energy conservation, operator convenience, safety, product quality, time, and costs.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standard operating procedures; complying with company policy and report identified hazard to Factory Manager.
- Develops standard operating procedure (SOP) for machines by understanding each machine operation and study machine functionality.
- Plan and prepare materials required for ISO 9001:2015 certification by documenting operations of the company through interviewing process and studying current system functioning.
- Assist Factory Manager in resolving quality and safety issues by performing root cause analysis, investigation and interviewing process.
- Perform product testing such as pull-out and tensile test to identify product capacity and to improvise product.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Assist General Manager of Operations in resolving operations and project issues by collecting, tabulating and analyzing relevant data.