Bachelor of commerce
Accounting and auditing department
- A dedicated Human Resource Professional with an experience of over Six years in managing full spectrum of human resource programs, services and functions .Strong command over recruitment, administration, employee relations, compliance issues and employee development, performance management .
- Adroit in developing and implementing HRIS & HRMS Policies to develop a steady growth to meet the competency.
- Hands on improving the process of recruitment programs, staff development and policy implementations driving to corporate goal attainment.
- HR Generalist Affairs - 360 degree Recruitment Cycle
- Management Representative (QMS) (ISO 9001&14001 )
- Office Administration &Confidential Record Maintenance
- Benefits and Payroll Administration - HRMS Database Administration
- Program & Event Management - Labor& Employee Relations
- HR Policies & Procedures - Team Building/ Moral Building
- Employee Counseling - Compliance Handling
- Employee Retention &Disciplinary Procedures - Employee Training & Development
- Performance Management - benefits administration and Exit Interviews
Accounting and auditing department
Human Resource Management
report to General Manager, Duties cover day-to-day Formulation, review and Implementation of HR policies & procedures, including maintenance of Records & Returns, Database, Personnel Files, preparation of Annual Confidential Reports etc.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Supervising everything related to Manpower Planning & Deployment.
- Complete supervision of Recruitment-related matters, from Press Advts. to creating Interview papers, Interviews, Selection Notes, Letters of Intent/Appointment, Contracts and Induction.
- Tapping of Placement Agencies, Head Hunters and Internet Portals for hiring the best employee force available.
- Conducting on-the-job Training and orientation programmes and inter-acting with Divisional Managers for their specific Training requirements.
- Routine matters like Performance Appraisal, Annual/Special Increments, Promotions and Transfer etc.
- Co-coordinating Salary Administration with Payroll-Accounts Dept., and liaising with PRO in connection with Employees’ Work Permit, Visa-matters, Health-card, ID etc.
- Handling Legal matters and liaising with Lawyers/Appropriate Authorities and Agencies for : Insurance, Industrial Disputes etc. and Termination, Settlements and Repatriation.
- Tackling Employees’ Grievances and overseeing Welfare Activities like Camp facilities, Accommodation and Transport.
- Applying HRMS-Oracle Software package -Submit HRMS Report to GM on time to time.
- Follow up on the work plans according to the proper division of tasks by ensuring and efficient workforce planning (schedules) and employment activities (duties) for each site.
- Ensure that workplace health, safety and security, comply with local laws, regulations
- Guide and motivate departmental managers to develop their teams and manage talent ensuring that employees have the appropriate knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to meet current and future business requirements
- Implement employee relations programs and evaluate their effectiveness
- Handle complete Recruitment requirements.
- Assist Line Managers to prepare Job Description, Performance Appraisal etc.
- Co-ordinate Recruitment with Local & International Employment Agencies.
- Regulate Leave and Discipline, and organize Reward Schemes in consultation with HR Manager. •
- Handling all Inter-Office HR Communications and External Correspondence.
- Upkeep of all Personnel Records & Personnel Database etc.
- Arranging Departmental Meetings, MIS Report, Manpower Planning and Manpower Budgeting,
- Served as HR Assistant: with Admin. Department reported to Administration Manager, the responsibilities related to coordinating day-to-day operations of the Department, handling administrative memos, correspondence, preparing Appointment Letter, reviewing Attendance Report etc.. Other duties involved: -
- Liaising with All Dept. Managers to fulfill their Recruitment & other related Requirements.
- Maintain personnel files & records. -Follow-up Group HR practice.