Bachelor of commerce
Accounting and auditing department
Adept in all HR functional areas from Recruitment, Selection, Induction, Appraisal,
Training & Development and HRMS-Oracle software applications, benefits administration and Exit Interviews.
Proven ability to prepare Complete HR Policy Manual as per international standard, requirement & standard of the company.
Sound ability in conducting Employee Performance Appraisal System (PAS) etc.
Familiar with ISO 9001: 2008/14001/OHSAS 18001 QHSE Management Systems.
Certification for ISO 9001: 2008 Quality Management System Internal Auditor.
Accounting and auditing department
1-International Computer Driving License (ICDL)
2-IMS (ISO 9001 & OHSAS 18001) Awareness Training Integrated Management System.
3- Deputy (MR) For (ISO 9001 & OHSAS 18001) Project.
Work Outline: ISO Deputy Management Representative (DMR):
Manage complete QMS, HSE (ISO 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001) procedure of the company.
Co-ordinate with ISO Consultant for ISO implementation practices & Audits.
Manage Internal Audit and External audit as and when required.
Arrange MRM (Mgmt. Review Meeting) with GM and Dept. Mangers, for reviewing,
Discussing Continual improvement plan.
Manage HSE Representative, Team of Internal Auditors to establish & maintain ISO Procedures of the company *Custodian of ISO Certificates, related documents etc.
4- Certified Internal Auditor 5- CHRP - CHRM From ACI institute USA 6- Diploma In HR Management ( CIPD-DHRM )
report to General Manager, Duties cover day-to-day Formulation, review and Implementation of HR-policies & procedures, including maintenance of Records & Returns, Database, Personnel Files, preparation of Annual Confidential Reports etc.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Supervising everything related to Manpower Planning & Deployment.
- Complete supervision of Recruitment-related matters, from Press Advts. to creating Interview papers, Interviews, Selection Notes, Letters of Intent/Appointment, Contracts and Induction.
- Tapping of Placement Agencies, Head Hunters and Internet Portals for hiring the best employee-force available.
- Conducting on-the-job Training and orientation programmes and inter-acting with Divisional Managers for their specific Training requirements.
- Routine matters like Performance Appraisal, Annual/Special Increments, Promotions and Transfer etc.
- Co-coordinating Salary Administration with Payroll-Accounts Dept., and liaising with PRO in connection with Employees’ Work Permit, Visa-matters, Health-card, ID etc.
- Handling Legal matters and liaising with Lawyers/Appropriate Authorities and Agencies for : Insurance, Industrial Disputes etc. and Termination, Settlements and Repatriation.
- Tackling Employees’ Grievances and overseeing Welfare Activities like Camp facilities, Accommodation and Transport.
- Applying HRMS-Oracle Software package for Personnel-data/forms management.
- Submit HRMS Report to GM on time to time.
- Ensure company policies and procedures are consistently implemented
- Follow up on the work plans according to the proper division of tasks by ensuring and efficient workforce planning (schedules) and employment activities (duties) for each site.
- Implement the disciplinary policy based on organizational code of conduct, ensuring that no disparate impact or other legal issues arise.
- Ensure that workplace health, safety and security, comply with local laws, regulations
- Guide and motivate departmental managers to develop their teams and manage talent ensuring that employees have the appropriate knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to meet current and future business requirements
- Implement employee relations programs and evaluate their effectiveness
Handle complete Recruitment requirements.
• Assist Line Managers to prepare Job Description, Performance Appraisal etc.
• Co-ordinate Recruitment with Local & International Employment Agencies.
• Regulate Leave and Discipline, and organize Reward Schemes in consultation with HR Manager.
• Handling all Inter-Office HR Communications and External Correspondence.
• Upkeep of all Personnel Records & Personnel Database etc.
• Arranging Departmental Meetings, MIS Report, Manpower Planning and Manpower Budgeting,
Served as HR Assistant: with Admin. Department reported to Administration Manager, the responsibilities related to coordinating day-to-day operations of the Department, handling administrative memos, correspondence, preparing Appointment Letter, reviewing Attendance Report etc. Other duties involved: -
• Liaising with All Dept. Managers to fulfill their Recruitment & other related Requirements.
• Maintain personnel files & records. • Follow-up Group HR practice.
Performance Management - Computer skills - Team work - Hrms - H.R Policies - Recruiting - Pay roll - Employee Relation - Job Descriptions