Inventory Specialist/Customer Service
• Counts all store products and supplies.
• Analyzes sales records and compares them to physical store inventory.
• Reports and discrepancies to inventory manager or store manager.
• Maintains cleanliness and organization of the stockroom.
• Puts in orders for new supplies.
• Locates and removes expired or defective merchandise from the sales floor.
• Packs up defective items for return, creates shipping labels, and mails items.
• Works with store manager to brainstorm ways to reduce inventory discrepancy and possible theft or “shrink.”
• Uses computerized inventory software to record, track, and maintain all inventory related data.
• Assists customers on the sales floor when necessary.
• Retrieves items from the stockroom for customers and sales associates.
• Accepts and signs for store deliveries.
• Adjusts inventory reports to account for new deliveries.
• Assists in closing sales and providing customer service.
• Ensures that all stock on the sales floor is organized, properly stored, and in good condition.
• Assists in cleaning the store during closing shifts.
• Attends store meeting.
Customer Service Dept
- Heavy Data Entry
- Call Center
- One Call Resolution
- Inbound/Outbound Calls
- Sales/Cross Selling