- Answering high volume incoming calls.
- Verifying patient eligibility.
- Updating accounts with correct information.
- Working directly with management to solve problem accounts..
Nov 2006 - Present
Call Center Customer Service Represenative
The McKesson Corporation
- Answering Phones
- Assisting customers with any question or concern they may have with their accounts.
- Resolving any issues the customer may have.
Jan 2003 - Jan 2004
Ceaser Chavez Adult School
Jan 2002 - Jan 2003
Fresno City College
Jan 1998 - Jul 2001
High School Diploma
- Follow up of outstanding A/R all payers and/or including self pay and/or including resolution of denials.
- Handling all correspondence related to insurance or patient account, contacting insurance carriers, patients and other facilities as needed to get maximum payment on accounts and identify issues or changes to achieve client profitability.
- Ability to research and resolve accounts appearing on Delinquent Insurance Report, Collection Ledger and Government Payor report as directed by management making appropriate decisions on accounts to be worked to maximize reimbursement.
- Excellent understanding of the A/R process.
- Assisting coworkers and team lead and answering questions from co-workers when necessary.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze the A//R and aging process.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with clients required.
- Computer literacy with command of office software including Excel.
- Good knowledge of healthcare, government and/or insurance industry
- Nancy Villegas #(559)493-1002
- Maribel N. Oviedo #(559)408-6375
- Alicia Gomez #(559)978-2458