Summary of Qualifications
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher, Access, Outlook, and Visio)
- Adobe Photoshop CS4
- Adobe Illustrator CS4
- Adobe InDesign CS4
- Lotus Notes,
- Crystal Reports 11
- Maximo (CMMS)
- Maintenance Connection (CMMS)
- DataStream (CMMS),
- AutoCad and Unigraphics
- Market Research
- Corporate event and entertainment planning.
- Maintain and update company website.
- Internet marketing with Facebook, MySpace, and Twitter.
- Sales: “Rookie of the Year” for Lexington division, Home Interiors Inc.
- Tracking Advertising Campaigns.
- Graphics design for multi-million dollar government presentations.
- Create metrics, graphs, charts, and visual instructions.
- Layout and design of corporate newsletters.
- Develop online newsletters (PDF)
- Design corporate brochures, advertisements, and booklets.
- Create Illustrations.
- Photo enhancements using Photoshop
- Photo scanning and photography.
- Prepare slideshows and QuickTime movies.
- Coordinate work for thirty (30) maintenance technicians for 1.5 million square feet of building space and property.
- Schedule, plan, and track over 200+ projects per year.
- Speaker for TPM (Total Predictive Maintenance) and Lean Practices, CMMS Implementation Process presentations.
- Project Coordinator of Government Contract Proposal Team which coordinates the configuration control for multi-million dollar government proposals (DOE, DoD, NASA, private sector).
- Team Leader for the following teams: TPM Team, Inventory WIN team, CMMS Team, and Training Team.
- Typing 55+ wpm
- Customer service skills
- Multi-line phone system
- Report and proposal writing
- Travel arrangements
- Budget tracking
- Database creation and maintenance.
- Purchasing, vendor relations, budget report preparation, and inventory control.
- Drafting and design, both conventional and computer aided.
- Create Bills of Material (BOM).
- Create and revise assembly drawings and interpret blueprints.
- Prepare architectural and mechanical drawings.
- Design floor plans and office layouts for government buildings.
- Write ISO procedures and company policies.
- Create “Visual Workplace” for manufacturing facility.
- Organize offices, stockrooms and tool rooms.