Nine years of experience building, expanding and upgrading cellular and fiber optic broadband networks on the East and West coast. I have performed numerous cell site modifications, power plant upgrades, 900Mhz rebanding and in-building solutions for Sprint's iDEN and CDMA radio base stations in Southern California, Nevada and Arizona. Serviced T-mobile and AT&T's GSM network implementing the True Position E911 LMU in New York, Seattle, and Los Angeles. CATV Headend and Hub site construction for, Time Warner, Charter and Cox communications. Intergrated the Arris C4 cable modem transport system decongestion and Motorola SEMs video on demand platform expansion for the southern California Time Warner market.
Service technican contracted to expand and decongest Time Warner Cable and Charter Communications CMTS and VOD platforms. Intergated the Arris C4 cable modem transport system for node decongestion. Racked, wired, configured and tested the Motorola SEMs and ARPD network.
- Arris C4 Cable Modem Transport System rewire for node decongestion.
- Dressed and terminated HEC/mini coax in the up and down stream combining racks.
- Tested the pysical cabling and balanced the carrier at the narrow cast combining.
- Verified and documented modem count before and after cut over.
- Racked, powered. cabled, and provisioned Motorola SEMs for TWC's Video on Demand.
- Installed CAT 5 and Cat 6 network cables for management and streaming content.
- Configured the SEMs managment and Gige IP, TSIDs, and Traps
- Preformed interactive and stream testing per service group.
Field Service Technician for a turn key provider responsible for cell site modifications, power plant upgrades, in-building solutions and distributed antenna system site builds.
- 3G site configuration for Sprint's WiMax roll out.
- 54 Volt power plant upgrade to Eltek Flatpack2 rectifiers, Smartpack controller, battery strings, environmental alarms, AC and DC distributions.
- Lucent CDMA Modular Cell 4.0B indoor and outdoor installs for Sprint.
- Motorola iDEN sector adds, 900Mhz and Quad 2 base radio adds for Nextel.
- DAS optical hub site construction and RF intergration from the base station according to the sector - to - node distribution configuration.
- Inbuilding Bi-directional amplifier installations to overcome signal propagation including donor and GPS antennas, amplifier and interconnecting physical media.
Team lead and quality auditor for the Cingular wireless deployment of the True Position E911 LMU in Southern California market. Commissioned, cleared trouble tickets and resolved spectral issues while conducting site audits.
- Integrated the True Position LMU for Cingular's GSM network utilizing Ericsson 2106, 2206, 2250 and 2308 BTS cabinets.
- Mounted external GPS & downlink antenna, weather proofing and grounding for surge protection.
- Built,swept and captured all plots with Anritsu Site Master for return loss and distance to fault measurments.
- Documented site survey data for network design and resolved validation discrepencies.
- Verified and documented the quality of the install in accordance with the customer approved MOP.