MS Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Visio, Outlook, & Access. Customer service.Continuous Improvement.Excellent written, communication, multi-task and organizational skills.Efficient, details-oriented, analytical, self-reliant & a true team player.Type 75 wpm & possess strong PC & Mac skills.
A highly dedicated, motivated and proven self-starter with 6 years administrative experience and 3 years of HR experience, looking to obtain a challenging administrative HR position where my knowledge and talents can be utilized to their full extent. I possess advanced software skills, have the ability to prioritize my workload effectively and communicate with all levels of employees in both written and verbal form.
Apr 2009 - Nov 2009
HR Service Center Specialist
AMN Healthcare Inc.
- HR Service Center: primary point of contact for all employees regarding payroll, benefit, compensation, employee relations, talent acquisition, unemployment, LOA, HR policy and procedure related questions. Troubleshoot and support for HRIS rollout.
- HRIS Implementation: key team member in HRIS rollout.Created test scripts and assisted in finalizing process workflow for various user levels.Assisted end users during User Acceptance Test phase.Validated security roles & permissions.Recorded training webinars for multi-site rollout.
- Unemployment Claims:process and log all claims and interface with Employee Relations Director on appeal decisions.
- Talent Acquisition:Employee referral bonus program administrator, Corporate Recruiter bonus administrator, generate offer letters, enter background checks, assist with Phone Screens as needed.
- Special Projects:Project Manager of Employee recognition committee.Project Manager of site merger personnel file consolidation.
Nov 2006 - Mar 2009
Talent Acquisition Coordinator
- Compliance: audit candidate files for completeness and consistency, track compliance metrics, create and implement process improvements.Maintain company requisition log.
- Correspondence: create & email all external and internal promotion offer letters.Generate regrets letters for candidates.Improve department processes and document in appropriate policies.
- Administrative Support: schedule meetings, setup video conference equipment, book travel arrangements, create expense reports and gather appropriate approvals, order office supplies, process invoices.
- Temporary Workers: call out orders to temp agencies, process invoices, track costs and suggest cost savings strategies.Collect paperwork.Coordinate with Vendor and Manager to ensure placement success.
Jun 2006 - Nov 2006
Human Resources Assistant
- HRIS: update HR Information System and ensure all positions are updated as necessary, follow up with supervisors to submit appropriate documentation for accurate recordkeeping in the system; generate reports as needed.
- Recruitment Assistance: assist Talent Acquisition with candidate selection, coordination of interviews; perform reference/background checks, organization of all new-hire paperwork. Create and maintain organizational charts for all departments.
- New Employees: provide permanent, temporary and contract employees with all necessary paperwork; verify completion and obtain valid I-9 information. Prepare all New Team Member Orientation packets prior to orientation.
- Record Documentation: secure and maintain corporate employee’s personnel files, ensure files contain appropriate legally mandated and company forms.
Mar 2005 - Jun 2006
Sales Contracts Administrator
- Metrics: created/managed database to process traveler compensation for new contracts, contract extensions and amendments in proprietary database. Tracked competitor metrics, customer satisfaction.
- Communication: coordinated inter-department communication and notified sales team of Traveler pay rate changes.
- Administrative Duties: completed administrative tasks as assigned.
Sep 2004 - Feb 2005
Sales Administrative Assistant
- Reporting: for the Sales department, created/distributed monthly/weekly/quarterly performance reports, audited productivity figures and maintained database.
- Preparation: of Board Meeting presentations, created multimedia DVD’s for awards presentations, event planning coordination of quarterly sales awards and prepared various incentive/motivational tools for Sales team.
- Support of sales staff and management.
Mar 2003 - Aug 2004
Sales Assistant / Office Administrator
Electronic Conventions Inc (division of IEEE)
- Office Administration: supervised/trained temporary personnel, generated reports and analysis for the President’s office.
- Payroll: assisted Human Resources Officer in processing timesheets.
- Assisted accounting department with Accounts Receivables
- Managed: large client database.
Nov 2002 - Feb 2003
Receptionist / Office Administrator
Muller & Weber Physical Therapy
- Administrative Duties: managed patient database and HIPAA compliance, tracked/verified prescriptions,
- Insurance: explained insurance/Medicare benefits to patients, acted as a liaison between patients and insurance companies.
- Supervised Physical Therapy Interns.
- Managed/updated patient database