A highly dedicated, motivated and proven self-starter with 6 years administrative experience and 3 years of HR experience, looking to obtain a challenging administrative HR position where my knowledge and talents can be utilized to their full extent. I possess advanced software skills, have the ability to prioritize my workload effectively and communicate with all levels of employees in both written and verbal form.
MS Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Visio, Outlook, & Access. Customer service.Continuous Improvement.Excellent written, communication, multi-task and organizational skills.Efficient, details-oriented, analytical, self-reliant & a true team player.Type 75 wpm & possess strong PC & Mac skills.
Apr 2009 - Nov 2009
HR Service Center Specialist
AMN Healthcare Inc.
- HR Service Center: primary point of contact for all employees regarding payroll, benefit, compensation, employee relations, talent acquisition, unemployment, LOA, HR policy and procedure related questions. Troubleshoot and support for HRIS rollout.
- HRIS Implementation: key team member in HRIS rollout.Created test scripts and assisted in finalizing process workflow for various user levels.Assisted end users during User Acceptance Test phase.Validated security roles & permissions.Recorded training webinars for multi-site rollout.
- Unemployment Claims:process and log all claims and interface with Employee Relations Director on appeal decisions.
- Talent Acquisition:Employee referral bonus program administrator, Corporate Recruiter bonus administrator, generate offer letters, enter background checks, assist with Phone Screens as needed.
- Special Projects:Project Manager of Employee recognition committee.Project Manager of site merger personnel file consolidation.
Nov 2006 - Mar 2009
Talent Acquisition Coordinator
- Compliance: audit candidate files for completeness and consistency, track compliance metrics, create and implement process improvements.Maintain company requisition log.
- Correspondence: create & email all external and internal promotion offer letters.Generate regrets letters for candidates.Improve department processes and document in appropriate policies.
- Administrative Support: schedule meetings, setup video conference equipment, book travel arrangements, create expense reports and gather appropriate approvals, order office supplies, process invoices.
- Temporary Workers: call out orders to temp agencies, process invoices, track costs and suggest cost savings strategies.Collect paperwork.Coordinate with Vendor and Manager to ensure placement success.
Jun 2006 - Nov 2006
Human Resources Assistant
- HRIS: update HR Information System and ensure all positions are updated as necessary, follow up with supervisors to submit appropriate documentation for accurate recordkeeping in the system; generate reports as needed.
- Recruitment Assistance: assist Talent Acquisition with candidate selection, coordination of interviews; perform reference/background checks, organization of all new-hire paperwork. Create and maintain organizational charts for all departments.
- New Employees: provide permanent, temporary and contract employees with all necessary paperwork; verify completion and obtain valid I-9 information. Prepare all New Team Member Orientation packets prior to orientation.
- Record Documentation: secure and maintain corporate employee’s personnel files, ensure files contain appropriate legally mandated and company forms.
Mar 2005 - Jun 2006
Sales Contracts Administrator
- Metrics: created/managed database to process traveler compensation for new contracts, contract extensions and amendments in proprietary database. Tracked competitor metrics, customer satisfaction.
- Communication: coordinated inter-department communication and notified sales team of Traveler pay rate changes.
- Administrative Duties: completed administrative tasks as assigned.
Sep 2004 - Feb 2005
Sales Administrative Assistant
- Reporting: for the Sales department, created/distributed monthly/weekly/quarterly performance reports, audited productivity figures and maintained database.
- Preparation: of Board Meeting presentations, created multimedia DVD’s for awards presentations, event planning coordination of quarterly sales awards and prepared various incentive/motivational tools for Sales team.
- Support of sales staff and management.
Mar 2003 - Aug 2004
Sales Assistant / Office Administrator
Electronic Conventions Inc (division of IEEE)
- Office Administration: supervised/trained temporary personnel, generated reports and analysis for the President’s office.
- Payroll: assisted Human Resources Officer in processing timesheets.
- Assisted accounting department with Accounts Receivables
- Managed: large client database.
Nov 2002 - Feb 2003
Receptionist / Office Administrator
Muller & Weber Physical Therapy
- Administrative Duties: managed patient database and HIPAA compliance, tracked/verified prescriptions,
- Insurance: explained insurance/Medicare benefits to patients, acted as a liaison between patients and insurance companies.
- Supervised Physical Therapy Interns.
- Managed/updated patient database