Global Group Marketing Director
- Contribute to the development of the Company’s marketing and communications strategy and plan, together with the CMO, that streamlines growth while driving revenue and brand awareness.
- Develop an intimate understanding of the Company’s market, competitive landscape, buyers’ needs and challenges, and customer journey.
- Discover new opportunities for product growth through analysis of market trends.
- Develop a set of dashboards/reports that communicate strategy/plan effectiveness.
- Create, track and report on key metrics showing the success and ROI of marketing investments.
- Execute on multi-channel market strategies designed to drive sales qualified leads and increase market share.
- Oversee the development and implementation of digital strategies and tools to include website, social media, email, webinars).
- Drive brand awareness across multiple stakeholders.
- Lead new initiatives around brand development o Lead in development of tools and services to support marketing and communications
- Coordinate and manage relationships with external marketing and communications vendors.
- Maintain a very high standard of quality and consistency across all channels Demand Generation
- Define and assist CMO with creating and institutionalizing best practice processes
- Create processes and tools, manage and grow the marketing database using targeting/segmentation approach.
- Define and employ innovative mar tech techniques and applications o Partner with marketers to assist in building and running campaigns (email, events, account-based marketing, webinars, client communication, etc.).
- Optimize lead scoring methodology to ensure quality leads are passed to sales. ·
- Product Marketing o Partner with IT to identify, implement, run, and enable marketers with tools and tech related to Company product stack.
- Act as a resource by being the partner on market trends, product strengths/weaknesses, and competitive landscape.