Director of Sales and Marketing
IDM - interactive digital media GmbH
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans and sales plans and forecast to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Develop and manage sales/marketing operating budgets.
- Directly manage major and critical developing client accounts, and coordinate the management of all other accounts
- Plan and oversee advertising and promotion activities including online, electronic media and direct mail.
- Achieve satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to preset standards and industry and economic trends.
- Ensure effective control of marketing results, and take corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Oversee and evaluate market research and adjust marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions
- Monitor competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Guide preparation of marketing activity reports and present to executive management.
- Direct sales forecasting activities and set performance goals accordingly.
- Direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and marketing programs.
- Direct market channel development activity and coordinate sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Represent IDM at trade association meetings to promote the companies products and services.
- Meet with key clients, assisting sales representatives with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Analyze and control expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Promote positive relations with partners, vendors, and distributors.