- Highly focused and results-oriented when supporting complex, deadline-driven office operations; able to identify goals and priorities and resolve problems as needed.
- Proven track record of accurately completing research, reporting, information management, marketing, and business-development efforts within budget requirements.
- Adept at developing and maintaining detailed administrative and procedural processes that reduce redundancy, improve accuracy and efficiency, and achieve organizational objectives.
- Proficient in the following Microsoft Office software: Access, Excel, InfoPath, OneNote, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, Visio, and Word.
- Ability to follow instructions well and make decisions with little supervision
Dedicated and efficient administrative professional with proven experience in the coordination, planning, and support of daily operational functions within a fast-paced environment. Seeking a position that will provide the opportunity for further professional challenges and growth.
Feb 2006 - Present
I.T. Executive Administrative Assistant
- Process, monitor, audit, and reconcile all purchase order activity for the I.T. department
- Coordinate and track all departmental training
- Reduced department's office supply spending by 72%, from over $900/month to under $250/month
- Create agendas and minutes for all departmental, project, and strategic planning meetings
- Assist the Director in maintaining his calendar, appointments, and task lists