Director of Marketing
Command Information, Inc.
Responsible for all marketing activities and programs in support of Federal and Commercial business units.
- Responsible for developing, executing and reporting on lead generation campaigns including media, search engine, creative development, webinars, tradeshows and training
- Drove new website redesign including site map, navigation, flash, copy, search engine and analytics
- Managed web content assets to provide relevant and timely information to users and create a compelling repeat destination
- Integrated online programs with customer acquisition and branding initiatives
- Built strategies for off-line marketing tactics that drove user traffic to website
- Developed integrated marketing campaigns including objectives, strategies and tactics designed to effectively and efficiently create awareness of new products and services to a targeted audience
- Developed and implemented email marketing campaigns to generate awareness of and drive sign-ups for webinars and training
- Updated and enhanced current online and offline creative including collateral, case studies, white papers, datasheets, etc. with new branding and messaging
- Responsible for managing projects, providing leadership, guidance, and direction through each phase of the marketing project, while coordinating with multiple stakeholders to develop deliverables
- Coordinate the initiatives of web marketing and web design and development while meeting the needs of all business segments.
- Ensured programs activities were carried out in accordance with established specifications, schedules and budgets
- Managed PR agency. Proposed, reviewed and edited press releases; developed quarterly PR calendars.