LEAD ANALYST (BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST- CLIENT SERVICES)
CONCENTRIX (FORMERLY IBM GPS)
Acting as a client-facing ambassador for the organization, leading change related projects as an individual & part of team. Working with client to understand business needs. Responsible for identifying barriers to productivity and change impact assessments, solutions design, assist in implementation and complete reports for Leadership & senior management.
Managing and Administering Client (Intuit Inc., USA) resources Across Multiple Sites (India, Philippines, Canada & US) using client tools - Acrobat Connect Pro (Remote Software for Support), SIEBEL (Consumer Database Management Client), NTR Global system (Remote Software for Support & IT Administration), SAP Business Objects (Business Intelligence Systems), Intuit Quickbase (Online Database Software), Verint® Witness Systems (Workforce optimization Solutions) Citrix Enterprise Access Gateway (Virtualization Systems), LogMeIn, and BMC Remedy (IT Service Management Suite). Expertise in Query and Enterprise reporting, including Desktop Intelligence & web Intelligence using SAP Business Objects. Prioritization of support activities and focus on critical business services using BMC Remedy. End user application admin for SIEBEL, Witness Systems, NTR, LogMeIn and Intuit Quickbase.
- Managing and administering client tools and applications for more than 3000 employees across multiple sites of Intuit Inc., USA (based in India, Philippines, UK, Canada and USA).
- Managing Logistics for Multiple accounts at Concentrix involving a cost of over $200,000(USD).
- Managing onboarding for new-hires and off boarding for termed employees.
- Complete understanding of business operational workflows of the client and have in-depth knowledge of the clients’ business needs and challenges.
- Remote administration, security management, monitoring, remediation and Rights Management.
- Excellent experience with SIEBEL, NTR Global system, Quickbase, Witness, LogMeIn & Microsoft Office