Assitant Manager Corporate Sales
Matrix Cellular (International) Services Ltd.
Matrix Cellular (International) Services Ltd. was incorporated under the provision of the Companies Act, 1956 on 17th November 2005. Matrix introduced the concept of local connectivity, by offering country-specific mobile connections and are the largest company providing complete telecommunication solutions for Indian customers travelling abroad with convenient, cost-effective mobile, data and forex services and relentless pursuit of goals has enabled Matrix to emerge as the market leader and are growing exponentially. Being a customer oriented company, it understands the need of reaching out to underprivileged, marginalized and poor section of the society.
- Handling corporate clients
- Responsible for revenue generation
- Providing Forex services
- Play an important role in establishing strategic alliances and tie-ups with financially strong and reliable franchisees, distributors and other channel partners, resulting in market penetration and reach.
- Responsible for increasing visibility of our product, implementing business strategies and expanding market share to meet profitability targets and generate more revenue.
- Managing inventory pipelines and ensuring optimum inventory levels with our franchisees and distributors to ensure timely deliveries to our customers.