To secure a position in sales where I can utilize my contacts, experience and skill set to contribute to the company's overall objectives and goals.
Father's Name : Dr. J.K.L. SrivastavaMother's Name : Mrs. Usha SrivastavaDate of Birth : July 12, 1975Language Known : English, HindiMarital Status : Married
Permanent Address :
- S-315, Shakti Nagar, Lucknow - 226016 (Uttar Pradesh) India.
Oct 2006 - Oct 2006
Cholamandalam DBS Finance Ltd.
- Handling a team of 75 people comprising of sales, operation, credit, and admin.
- Responsible for the Branch sales Target.
- Looking after Recruitments, Orientation, Training and Mentoring the Branch Team.
- Responsible for the Profitability of the branch.
- Responsible for business sourcing from DSA’s and various activities promoting sales of Personal Loans.
- Reporting to Regional Sales Manager.
The branch achieved the No.1 branch status in Mar'07/ July’07’and in August ’07 till date’ across the country. This is the first branch to cross a crore mark in West. Theirs was an all round performance – with 52% IRR, 5.2% PF and 98% Credit Shield. The Branch has shown great resilience and have bounced back after seeing a low in February/July/ August till date. Winner of Fly High contest for Singapore trip
Sep 2005 - Sep 2006
Personal Financial Consultant
Standard Chartered Bank
- Responsible for sales of third party product like Insurance, Mutual Fund Bonds etc.
- CASA Generation for the Bank.
- Responsible for Front Desk Sales of Liabilities Products.
- Customer relationship for healthy business lifelong.
- Responsible to achieve desired target of the Branch.
- Responsible for business development in Lucknow Market for Home Loans, Personal Loans.
- Selling of financial investment schemes to individuals.
Jan 2003 - Aug 2005
Team Leader- Sales
Standard Chartered Finance Ltd
- Handling the Direct Sales Team and OBST (Bank Rolls Team).
- Coordinating sales & marketing activities of the team.
- Ensuring that all sales targets are met and that too within prescribed TAT.
- Putting up cases for credit buying and ensuring that all queries put by credit are resolved in given time frame.
- Getting all technical and legal evaluations done on subject property being funded and resolving any legal queries.
- Acting as one point contact for any Customer grievances and related issues.
- Maintaining relationship with Builders, Architects, Chartered Accountants and Civil Engineers.
- Responsible for Business Development in Lucknow Market.
- Organizing regular events and activities like road shows, fairs etc for the lead generation.
- Managed a staff strength of over 30 personnel entailing effective management of branch budgeting, network expansion, general administration and client servicing functions.
- Actively organised group presentations and interacted with customers for order classification and clarification of queries.
- Increased sales from Rs.5 Cr to Rs. 7.5 Cr in during the tenure.
- Awarded for the superior performance in Mortgage Sales by Mr. Vishu Ramamchandran, Regional Head for India & Nepal.
Dec 2001 - Dec 2002
Home Loan Counsellor
ICICI Home Finance Ltd.
- Marketing of home loan products like Home Loan, Land Loan, Loan against property, Office Premises Loan, Balance Transfer, NRI loans.
- Serving customers right from the beginning till disbursement of the loan which includes sanctioning of loan and all documentation involved till disbursement.
- Co-ordination between customer and company.
- Building relationship with Builders, Architects, Charted Accountants and Civil Engineer.
- Lead generation through Road Show, Presentations in different Organizations.
Mar 2001 - Nov 2001
Prudential ICICI AMC Ltd.
Sharing Sales Responsibilities with the Regional Manager in following sectors -
- EPF Trust
- HNI Clients: Doctors, Traders, Charitable Instt, Nursing Homes.
- Retail business through Distribution network.
May 2000 - Feb 2001
ONICRA Credit Rating Agency of India limited (An ONIDA Group.)
- Credit evaluation of the customers Education