To seek a role in an Analytics/Finance Company where my skills & abilities can be effectively utilized to add value to the organization, and to aspire for professional growth while being competent, innovative, and resourceful.
Oct 2005 - Oct 2006
Admin and Excel
Primary responsibilities included
+ KPI Report Preparation using Excel
+ Preparing, sending, & tracking proposals to corporate
+ Logistics Management
+ Data Updation and Feedback Management
+ Faculty Co-ordination
+ Inventory Management
- Completed Entrepreneurship Development Programme on Food processing Industries Supported by Ministry Of Food Processing Industries, Govt. of India.
- Set Up Small scale Hand Made Chocolate Business (Rioja chocolates) - was able to sustain the business for 8-10 months
Oct 2013 - Dec 2014
Advanced Analytics, SAS, Advanced Excel
Analytics Training associate, Redwood Associates
Dec 2013 - Dec 2014
Financial Modelling and Equity Research
Jul 2004 - Dec 2014
Entrepreneurship Development Programme
Ministry Of Food Processing Industries, Govt. of India
This is a linear regression based case study that provides a pricing model for a real estate company, based on the data collected from neighbourhoods where it had sold houses. Price of the house was estimated depending on independent variables like Square feet, bedrooms, bathrooms, offers ,brick location etc using SAS
Logistic regression model is built to predict the probability of a customer buying new book. A test mailing is sent to a random sample of 1500 customers. Variables given are Recency, Monetary, Frequency, gender, ID, Number of purchases from different categories like: Atlases, Encyclopaedias’, Dictionaries, Art books, cookery books
- Good analytical, intellectual, problem solving and leadership skills.
- Energetic, dynamic, meticulous and team spirited individual with a strong work ethic.
Oct 2008 - Oct 2012
- Pursuing MS-Finance from ICFAI University.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA Finance-ICFAI), from ICFAI University.
- Bachelor in Science from Bangalore University.
- H.S.S.C., from Bangalore University.
- S.S.C., from Karnataka Board
- As an Art of Living instructor, I have trained 400+ undergraduates in Youth Empowerment Seminars, designed by the Art of Living Foundation in February 2011. This was as part of the 'Manavathe' project, a huge undertaking sponsored by the Government of Karnataka in all state government degree colleges.
- And I have trained 1000+ postgraduates in Youth Empowerment Seminars, designed by the Art of Living Foundation in 2013-14.
- I was part of a team that covered 50+ villages, conducting health & hygiene camps in the last quarter of 2005.
- I have a keen interest in volunteering for social service projects, in Bangalore central Jail (Women’s wing), retirement centres (old-age homes), villages, and educational institutions.
- As part of the Volunteer For Better India, I handled a team responsible for enrolling more than 5000 people for Voter Registrations in and around BTM constituency and Chamrajpet constituency for 2014 General Elections