Software Development Engineer-1
Lendingkart Technologies Pvt Ltd. Bangalore, India
Lendingkart Technologies Pvt Ltd. is an online credit evaluation platform committed to help entrepreneurs and small businesses with Working capital finance. The company uses dynamic and robust technological applications to assess eligibility criteria for disbursements; which takes just 3 days. This in-turn has disrupted the dynamics of the lending industry.
- Using Data Structures and Algorithms
- Java Spring4 Hibernate JPA 2.0 Tomcat8
- Using Maven as build tool
- Deploying WAR and JAR on AWS server
- Maintaining SVN project Repository
- Building RESTful Web Services
- Db schema design and optimization using MySQL
- Responsible for handling project individually from backend
- After launch, seeing to the Operationalization of the product
- Working on Js and AngularJS temporarily if situation demands
- Previously there was only one dashboard for internal operations team . We have started segregating the dashboards based on roles and this is the first one.
- Credit Analyst Dashboard : Credit Analyst will now view the filtered applications assigned to the individual analyst on their respective dashboards .
- Credit Manager : For CM , following features were added :
- Bulk assign the applications to Credit Analysts
- Nested search with the filters on specfic columns as well as drilldown search on status and substatus level
- Before this feature , Bank statements were taken offline and uploaded into the system for further analysis. Loan Specialists had to run behind the customer to get the bank statements.
- With Yodlee Intgeration , now the customer can login in his/her bank account through Yodlee portal, which will extract the account data of customer as well as his/her transactions.
- The cron running at our end will then fetch the extracted data from Yodlee for that particular customer and generate the bank statements accordingly.
- Thousands of leads coming per day into the system , needs to be categorized as Duplicate , Expired , Active , Registered or Rejected based on a logic provided
- Then out of a set of leads having same contact number or email , need to have one active lead which will be the application Originator for the corresponding lead .
- A disbursal report will be created based on the App Originator that will be used to pay the leadsources from which the corresponding active lead got generated.
- The same logic had to be applied on historical data as well.
CIBIL Score Automation:
- RESTful Web Services for fetching the applicant data from CIBIL
- Doing the computation on the raw data
- Parsing the json , saving the needed information and displaying it in the preferred format
- Using the Loan History of the applicant, generating the CIBIL analysis report comprising of various computations (which was otherwise done manually)
Application Review System:
Building Application Review System, the interface to determine the credibility of the applicant.
- Analysis Data will be populated on the interface by importing an excel file called Credit Analysis Template containing multiple sheets and complex macros and formulas
- The excel sheet contains the complete analysis of the client’s financial,social,personal and CIBIL data
- The data is then reviewed by Managers, AVP or CEO who can comment on the application and analysis data and can Assign,Approv,Reject or Reassign it back to the Credit Analyst
- Each assignee will recieve notification mail
External Party Integration:
Seller will apply for loan from one of the partner's website (Flipkart or Snapdeal)
RESTful Web Services to pull seller's information from the partner
Loan Application form where seller will fill missing data and upload bank documents
Customer’s dashboard where he can view the status of his loan application and also review his data
Admin dashboard so that admin can view and download the data in the form of excel and generate
PDF’s for Sanction and Loan Agreement Letter
Loan Application Form:
- Creating which customer can fill and edit
- Loan Application form consisted of 5 sections
- Data is saved section wise
- Admin for Operation's team where they can view the client's application data