Business Technology Manager
Working in various capacities to help the technology and product teams deliver solutions across various product lines.
- As a Developer, writing new features and enhancements to existing code using Java, JS, HTML/CSS, jQuery and a few other languages.
- As the team’s Scrum Master, I am the champion for agile, company wide. I lead and inspire change for continuous improvement & help remove impediments. Agile Evangelist, hold various sessions to talk about the latest changes to development process. Consult and speak at Rockhouse Partners (subsidiary of Etix) for improvements to their approach to agile. Am also responsible for resource allocation for offshore teams in China, Japan and Germany. Coordinate with product team to prioritize future sprints.
- As the team’s Delivery Coordinator, I ensure that the expectations are managed within the company for a given release. Coordinate with QA team and Product team to deem which features make it into a given release.
- As the team’s Technical Liaison, I am called upon at critical junctures to propose solutions. Some typical scenarios include high-priority/severe bugs, features requested with tight deadlines, etc. I design solutions/triage problems in such cases and make sure they are prioritized accordingly.
- As a Project Manager, have led various projects/integrations working with external vendors from requirement specification phase to the delivery phase, including projects such as Integration with Seats3d, Etix Facebook Tickets app, Etix Mobile Client Reporting App, Etix Mobile Tickets, etc.